The Director General of Al-Fao General Engineering Company chairs the second session of the company’s Board of Directors in 2023
The second session of the Board of Directors of Al-Fao General Engineering Company, one of the formations of the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works, was held on Monday, 7/8/2023, headed by Engineer Imad Tawfiq Al Mirza, General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the company, and in the presence of the members.
At the beginning of the session, the Chairman of the Council welcomed the members, after which the Assistant Director General of Al-Fao General Engineering Company, and on behalf of the Council members, welcomed the General Manager on the occasion of assuming the duties of his new position as General Director of the company and wished him success.
The Council then discussed the following topics:
1) Paragraphs of the previous report and the actions taken in relation to them.
2) The reality of the company’s current projects in detail, which are being implemented in Baghdad and the governorates, and looked at all the obstacles they face and find quick solutions.
3) The Council stressed the necessity of completing projects within contractual timings or less than that and paying great attention to service projects included in the government curriculum.
4) The department directors in the Council presented the nature of the work assigned to them.
5) The Chairman of the Council directed the formation of several committees in various specialties to follow up on the financial, technical and legal aspects for the purpose of preserving the company’s property and funds.
6) The Council discussed the financial, supervisory and administrative situation and appropriate measures were taken regarding them.