Discussing the reality of the company’s projects and their eligibility in the third session of the Board of Directors of Al-Fao General Engineering Company 2023
On Tuesday, 26/9/2023, the third session of the Board of Directors of Al-Fao General Engineering Company, one of the formations of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, was held under the chairmanship of Engineer Imad Tawfiq Al Mirza, Director General and Chairman of the Board of Directors, and in the presence of the members.
At the beginning of the session, the Council President welcomed the members and then reviewed the topics on the agenda as follows:
1) Paragraphs of the previous report and the actions taken in relation to them.
2) Discussing the reality of the company’s current projects in detail, learning about all the obstacles facing its work, and finding quick solutions to them, while paying attention to the service projects included in the government curriculum.
3) Follow up on the company’s financial entitlements to employers.
4) The need to search for new job opportunities for the company.
5) The Council blessed the company’s completion of six projects during this year until September 20, 2023.
6) The Council reviewed the report submitted by the Mechanism and Productivity Department regarding the overall work (production positions for production plants and technical workshops).
7) The Council reviewed the field visits made by the Director General, the Assistant Director, and the advanced staff to a number of projects for the purpose of examining on the ground the reality of the ongoing work in them and addressing all the obstacles facing the work.
8) The Board reviewed the financial, supervisory, administrative and media position of the company and appropriate measures were taken regarding it.